COME AND EXHIBIT IN OUR 5 CITIES
Did you know that this event takes place in 5 cities in the Nordic region? Our visitors appreciate our presence across multiple regions. This means that you can reach out to several important geographic markets with the same event concept, while reusing your designed stand material in each city where you exhibit.
PREPARING FOR THE EVENT
You can register your stand team yourself via My Easyfairs. All staff must be registered before they arrive at the event, so here’s what to do:
- Log in to My Easyfairs using the login details you received when you booked your stand at the event.Click on “Forgotten password” if you need a new login.
- Click on the event you are attending
- Select “Prepare your stand”, no. 2 on the timeline in your My Easyfairs account, and then “Register my stand staff. You will now be redirected to a new portal. Select “Staff” in the menu box to the left.
- Click on “add new” and add the details for your stand team.
- Finally, you can select whether to save the registrations or send them direct to your staff using the buttons in the left corner.
YOUR SAFETY – OUR FOCUS
Safety has always been one of our top priorities, now more than ever. We are doing everything we can to ensure our events and venues are clean and safe places to meet and do business. Your health and wellbeing are our top priority. We have raised our already high standards of hygiene and developed new health and safety protocols to meet the challenges presented by Covid-19. You can therefore visit our events and venues with complete peace of mind. Find out more about safety at Malmömässan.
In our My Easyfairs exhibitor portal you can add information about your company, your logo, contact details, register stand staff, and download banners, and your digital ticket.
GET TO KNOW YOUR VISITORS
SAFE DIGITAL BUSINESS CARDS IN THE FORM OF SMART BADGES
Smart Badge – A digital business card! As an exhibitor, you’ll automatically receive a reader to attach to your stand wall to improve the overall experience for our visitors. The reader is a wireless sensor sited on your stand. When visitors tap the reader with their Smart Badge, it automatically collects all the company information you have shared in your My Easyfairs account. The information is compiled and sent in a collective e-mail at the end of the day.
Smart Badge – from visitor to qualified lead! If as an exhibitor you have a GoLeads or GoPlus package, you can benefit further from our Smart Badge technology. That is to say, you get access to a list of contact details for all the visitors who tapped your reader during the event. You can generally find this list in your My Easyfairs account the day after the event closes.
SCAN INTERESTING NEW CONTACTS WITH THE AID OF VISIT CONNECT
Visit Connect forms part of our EasyGo Leads and EasyGo Plus packages. This service makes it possible for you to easily gather information on your visitors by scanning the QR code on their badges. An effective way to generate qualified leads, without the risk of losing important business cards or contact details!
- Open the confirmation email on your smartphone, you received this when you were posted as stand staff in via My Easyfairs in the Visit Connect portal.
- If you can’t find your confirmation email, anyone with the authorization level “admin” can visit connect portal there send a new link.
- When you click on the Visit Connect link, you will receive a code sent to your email address, enter the code and accept the terms.
- Give Visit connect access to your camera by approving in the pop-up window Bookmark the Visit connect webpage on your home screen for easier and faster access.
- Click on “scan Leads” or the icon that looks like a little “blue man” on the screen to start collecting leads. Tip! Those of you who have the authorization level “admin” can post a number of questions in advance via the Visit connect portal to qualify leads more easily and quickly. Example, which product is the customer interested in? The alternatives are then the products you show at the fair, etc.
Hold up your phone or tablet and scan the QR code on the visitor’s name tag. After you scan, you can answer the prepared questions, add a note, add a voice memo and a picture to each lead.
WE HELP WITH VISIBILITY
WHAT WE DO TO ATTRACT VISITORS TO THE EVENT
Our marketing of the event includes:
- Collaborations with industry associations and magazines
- Digital advertising
- Social media
- Sending of personal invitations by post
- Sending of digital invitations
- Invitations and information via partners, sponsors and exhibitors
What you can do to attract visitors to your stand
As an exhibitor and partner we expect you to promote your attendance at the event. Statistics show that the most satisfied exhibitors post-event are those that have done solid preparatory work. Here are some tips for things you can do:
- Send invitations by post or e-mail
- Promote your involvement on social media
- Add a banner to your website and your e-mail signature
- Give out event tickets when visiting customers
- Advertise in the event’s partner publications: Hotell & Restaurang, Convenience Stores Sweden, Bröd, Besöksliv, and on HR Torget’s portal
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT?
WHERE TO FIND US
MALMÖMÄSSAN Mässgatan 5 SE-215 32 Malmö